- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Cable Stitch + Crochet Cable Stitch Dishcloths Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Outfit: Sweater-Cap-Booties Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.