- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- [Free Pattern] This Unique Kitty Cat Hairclip Will Undoubtedly Highlight Your Appearance
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Crochet Sweater Pattern For Beginners
- Free Crochet Pouch Pattern With Flap And Button
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.