- [Free Pattern] Awesome Infinity Scarf That Will Keep You Warm
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Crochet Cardigan Will Take You On A Trip To The Past
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- [Free Pattern] Creative And Useful African Flower Turtle Pincushion Idea
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.