- This Crochet Mandala Bag Pattern Is Perfect For A Small Picnic
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
- Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves For Those Chilly Fall And Winter Days
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Window Flower Stitch
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.