- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- Easy And Quick Crochet Ribbed Beanie Hat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
This method of joining is absolutely gorgeous and one of my favorites, hands-down! The Gourmet Crochet- Flat Braid Joining method by Carolyn Christmas is quick and the results are impressive. It can be easily used for squares that are not all the same size. You can collect all the squares you have in the house or use all your stash to make new square and turn everything into spectacular blanket using this technique.
Image source: Carolyn
Thanks to Carolyn Christmas for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.