- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- This Unicorn Character Afghan Is Comfy Coziness At Its Best!
A beautiful edging or border makes a blanket look more sophisticated and complete. Done in the same color like the rest of the blanket or in a different color, the border can really set your blanket apart from the rest. There are so many beautiful edging designs out there and all you need to do is find the one you like the most and works perfect with the rest of your project.
This Crochet Puff Flower Stitch Border by [email protected] is so delicate and beautiful and ads so much charm to a blanket or afghan. The pattern is quite simple especially when it comes with such a great step-by-step photo tutorial. Happy crocheting!
Check out the original source for this Puff Flower Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ChaleurLife
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.