- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Hat Is Perfect For Photo Shoots And Baby Showers
- Gorgeous Lola the Crochet Plushy Unicorn [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Tutorial] How To Plan Your Crochet Afghan With Pic Monkey
A beautiful edging or border makes a blanket look more sophisticated and complete. Done in the same color like the rest of the blanket or in a different color, the border can really set your blanket apart from the rest. There are so many beautiful edging designs out there and all you need to do is find the one you like the most and works perfect with the rest of your project.
This Crochet Puff Flower Stitch Border by [email protected] is so delicate and beautiful and ads so much charm to a blanket or afghan. The pattern is quite simple especially when it comes with such a great step-by-step photo tutorial. Happy crocheting!
Check out the original source for this Puff Flower Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ChaleurLife
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.