- Here’s How To Make A Gorgeous Colourful Flower Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Before You Know It You’re Done! The Mindless Scarf Is A Huge Hit
- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Spongebob Square Pants
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Beautiful Spring Flowers Will Take The Boring Out Of Any Decor
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.