- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- How To Broomstick Crochet A Beginner-Friendly Braided Scarf
- Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag With A Small Inside Pocket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Lace Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Love stripes? This Granny Stitch Crochet Afghan (Blanket) Is Awesome!
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.