- [Free Pattern] Eye-Catching And Trendy Crochet Coasters
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 3
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
So simple, yet so beautiful! This Daisy Blanket by Tillie Tulip, made of 6″ squares, is easy to customize to the size you wish and using the colors to your liking. The daisy square pattern is stylish and looks delightful in any combination. Those who are huge daisy fans will totally appreciate how easy is to make a daisy blanket using this daisy pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Tillie Tulip
Thanks to Tillie Tulip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.