- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
- Really Easy And Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Pattern All Sizes
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Virus Sort of Crochet Blanket Is Spectacular!
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Words are not enough when it comes to describing a cute baby with a big flower headband! Angelic and cute, like a fairy tale… the flower headband is just the perfect accessory for a newborn baby! ( full collection of headbands here)
This adorable Baby Head Band by Ana Contreras with the elastic crocheted right into the structure can be adjusted to fit any size head. The pattern is so easy and fun and looks so great, you can easily craft a bunch of headbands for some lucky girls in your life.
cotton yarn (fine or fingerling # 2), a small amount
Crochet needle No. 3 mm
1 elastic band for pony tails
Sewing needle to attach the flower on the band
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lanas de Ana
Thanks to Ana Contreras for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.