- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
- A Handsome Crochet Bookmark Is The Perfect Way To Mark Your Place In That Epic Novel
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
If you’ve been looking for a tutorial on how to crochet a simple afghan here is an excellent one that will help you get started right now without having to worry. The Crochet Granny Stripe Afghan Tutorial by LuAnn is suitable even for beginners. The images in this tutorial are very clear and so easy to follow. There is even sizing information on how big or small to make the chain so it would fit your bed’s size. These step-by-step instructions make the whole process so simple!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Cosy Stripe Blanket pattern.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Easy Crochet Pattern
Thanks to LuAnn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.