- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
It has to be the peacock color which stood out to me and made me share this stitch! So beautiful! The V Double Crochet Stitch is an easy pattern with a pretty thick texture and great for any blankets, throws, afghans, dishcloths. The photo tutorial on Dream A Little Bigger site is so clear and well done, it’s brilliant .
If you learn better by following video tutorials, I hope the video crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the Double Crochet V Stitch. Enjoy!
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.