- [Free Pattern] Catch The Good And Trap The Bad With This Magical Dream Catcher
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Pullover Is The Prettiest Granny Square Baby Sweater Ever!
- Quick And Easy Baby Booties
- Quick Sweetheart Ripple Afghan Free Pattern
It has to be the peacock color which stood out to me and made me share this stitch! So beautiful! The V Double Crochet Stitch is an easy pattern with a pretty thick texture and great for any blankets, throws, afghans, dishcloths. The photo tutorial on Dream A Little Bigger site is so clear and well done, it’s brilliant .
If you learn better by following video tutorials, I hope the video crochet tutorial will help you learn how to crochet the Double Crochet V Stitch. Enjoy!
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.