- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Colours And Design In This Spoke Mandala!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Lace Stitch
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
I found this beautiful afghan on Home Made At My Place blog and I think is amazing! It looks like a fun and fast stitch, to be used for many purposes! A scarf, a pillow and a baby blanket, you name it! Alessandra, the kind creator of this beautiful vibrant blanket shares a fabulous step-by-step photo tutorial pattern on her blog as well as a very interesting handmade chart which you may find very useful . This Block Stitch Afghan is gorgeous, I love the way she uses color, it is so happy looking.
Some of you asked me how the “dots” ( I call them “rice grains”!!!) can pop out in this way, so I thought it will be nice if I show you how this happens!!!! Happy about that??? Yes, I imagine so!
This blanket is inspired by the Block Stitch Afghan pattern designed by Sue Pinner ( in the picture below).
Image source: Sue .
Featured image source: Alessandra
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.