- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Candy Bunny With Bowtie
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
Here is another amazing pattern from MyPicot. This Crochet Flower Stitch is stunning in its simplicity, a truly a work of art. This free crochet flower pattern comes with a photo tutorial and in writing. This pattern is made using the some special crochet stitches like Treble / Double crochet and Triple treble / Double treble.
You can make a really beautiful shawl or scarf using this delicate flower pattern, or even a top. One thing is for sure: any project you will choose to make using this pattern will end up looking beautiful.
Thanks to MyPicot for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.