- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] This Little Crocheted Top Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.