- American Flag Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This 18,000 Stitches Throw- Sized Afghan Is Stunningly Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Binky Clip Is The Fastest Little Project Ever!
- Easy And Free Crochet Granny Stitch Washcloth Pattern
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.