- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Woodland Granny Square Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Reversible Baby Afghan For More Warmth And Comfort
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.