- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Fabulous And Free Crochet Fan Doily Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
Have you heard about the knotless Russian Join? This is an incredibly cool technique to start a new ball of yarn without weaving in ends. If you hate having to weave in the ends of your yarn get really excited to try this as an alternative! It’s easier than you may think . There’s a wonderful photo tutorial for the Russian join technique on the Twist Yarn Shop blog.
If you’re more of a visual learner you’ll love the video tutorial on the next page. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.