- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Tea Cup Coasters Your Drinks Will Love To Rest On
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Easy To Crochet Seamless Raglan Top
- Warm And Comfortable Crochet Fingerless Mittens
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
I love the word “Reusable” in the title of this tutorial. It’s so great too know that you won’t have to throw this scrubbie after just one use. So stick to the pattern and materials and learn how to make some really cool crochet face scrubbies. Any beginner will totally love the How to Crochet Face Scrubbies Tutorial photo tutorial by San from Loopsan. It’s so great! Give it a try and make yourself some really cool and cute beauty gifts.
Cotton worsted weight yarn in the colour of your choice. (make sure that you choose a nice and SOFT cotton otherwise your face scrubbie will really scrub your face off! haha!)
Size J/ 6 mm hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Craftaholics Anonymous
Thanks to San from Loopsan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.