- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- Perfect Fit Size Small Crochet Dog Sweater
- Brilliant Two-Color Brioche Hat Free Knitting Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] The Most Adorable Heart Square I’ve Ever Seen: Grandma’s Heart Square
This brilliant step-by-step pictures tutorial will teach you how to make an amazing granny square, resembling a flower, in the most beautiful colors. Even a complete novice will understand this fabulous tutorial and will be able to make this Happy Flower Block by CosyKitty. There’s no shame at all in getting hooked on this cheerful granny square in the bright happy colors and the very inspiring crochet work displayed on this site. Truly color therapy!
I grabbed some yarn, (yes you guessed it) my trusty Catania Cotton and a 3.5mm hook, found a comfy spot on the sofa and proceeded to make my first block. One turned into two, turned into three, four, five. I got quite carried away with it. I was so happy with the results I took the crazy notion that I might try and write up a pattern for it to share.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Annie’s Place
Thanks to Sharron for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.