- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- Easy Pumpkin Amigurumi Free Pattern To Make Your Porch a Standout
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
This baby sweater is a really easy pattern that can be done in so many colours! The Loopy Love Baby Sweater by Tamara Kelly, available in three sizes:0-3mths; 3-6mths; 6-12mths and is the latest addition to the Loopy Love line of patterns on Moogly which includes the Loopy Love Baby Blanket, Beanies, Newborn Booties and Big Baby Booties. Practical—yet adorable—gifts, every mom-to-be will absolutely love!
The Loopy Love Baby Sweater is available in 3 sizes, and while I’ve switched up the yarn used rather than using the same yarn as the other Loopy Love items, the weight and hook size is the same, so they all coordinate.
The sizes are based on the standard measurements from the Craft Yarn Council, and the sweater is designed to have some positive ease – meaning it’s loose enough to wear over other clothing.. and grow into for a little bit!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.