- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
What a beautiful and sweet dress! Crochet Toddler Dress Pattern by La Léh Crochet is an easy and very pretty lace pattern for little dress with traditional look. And then those flowers….There’s something about seeing flowers on a little dress! Those cute flowers add a touch of magic to this little cute toddler dress.
Crochet Toddler Dress Pattern
Bali cotton yarn in green (2 cakes of @100 grams), white (2 cakes of @100 grams), and small amount of yellow. FYI, the texture of bali cotton yarn looks like bamboo yarn. You may use other sport-weight yarns.
Hook: 4/0 Tulip Etimo Rose hook (2.50 mm)
Thread and sewing needle (you may use hot-melted glue)
Synthetic flowers (you may use this flower as accessory)
Check out the original source for this Little Lacy Toddler Dress With Flowers with all the directions and full written pattern at: La Léh Crochet
Thanks to La Léh Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.