- [Photo Tutorial] Simple Daisy Granny Square Pattern With Lots Of Pictures To Help You Master It!
- This Technique Will Save You Hours Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] The Most Adorable Crochet Heart Keychain Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Impress Anyone With This Stunning Rose Granny Square Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
Hearts and diamonds are associated with sophistication, elegance, value and love, and much more. Add elegance to any outfit with a gorgeous hearts and diamond crochet scarf.
“Hearts and Diamonds Infinity Scarf by Krazy Kabbage is a beautiful chunky scarf sure to keep you warm this winter. Colorful linked hearts are encased in diamond borders for a fun and stylish look. This scarf is 7” wide and 60” long and wraps twice around the neck. A matching messy bun / beanie hat is also available. This project is an enjoyable challenge to make with intermediate skill recommended. Some special stitches are involved with detailed instructions given.”
Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Krazy Kabbage.
Thanks to Kat for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.