- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Fun Gift For The Chicken Lover In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
Those ripples create an amazing visual effect. Straightening the ripples to create this effect is easier than you think and the concept is really simple: you basically use different height stitches to fill the gaps. For all the ripple crazies out there that want to straighten their edges, This Little Tutorial on Little Tin Bird is going to show you how to do this in just a few steps.
Big Rainbow Ripple Technique
Get the free crochet pattern at Little Tin Bird
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.