- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- [Free Pattern] These Super-Cute Little Longies Work And Fit Fantastically
Those ripples create an amazing visual effect. Straightening the ripples to create this effect is easier than you think and the concept is really simple: you basically use different height stitches to fill the gaps. For all the ripple crazies out there that want to straighten their edges, This Little Tutorial on Little Tin Bird is going to show you how to do this in just a few steps.
Big Rainbow Ripple Technique
Get the free crochet pattern at Little Tin Bird
Thanks to Heather for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.