- Crochet Leg Warmers Pattern For Colder Summer Nights
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Video Tutorial] Learn To Crochet For Beginners: Basic Granny Square
- Sweet Heart Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern With Lots Of Love For You
- Cutest Lamb Crochet Backpack Pattern
This is a fun crochet stitch with lots of peaks and valleys. Metaphorically speaking, it’s like a fun game on the yarn land. You’ll be pleased to know that this crochet stitch avoids the long starting chain. It’s always easier to count the little blocks rather than chains, right? The Vintage Rippling Blocks by Angela Maria is creative, makes a great looking texture, it’s fun and you get to play with colors. It’s also a great stash buster. Simply lovely! Imagine being creative: what would you like to make using this stitch?
Vintage Rippling Blocks Free Crochet Pattern
After searching everywhere for this pattern my grandmother used to make and not finding written instructions, I decided to write the pattern instructions myself. I thought this variation of the block stitch was well known, and I don’t claim that I invented it. I just wrote it down so everyone can enjoy it.
Gauge is not important. This pattern works up very quickly using your favorite yarn and hook.
Thanks to Angela Maria for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!