- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- Cute Easter Bunny Rattle Egg Shaped- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Fast And Really Beautiful, This Wavy Baby Blanket Is Amazing
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
Turkish Star Stitch is a really pretty stitch, visually interesting and appealing and, as it proves, quite easy to accomplish. Very easy and incredibly beautiful, and all it uses is single crochet!
Follow the video tutorial below, courtesy of Nicole Riley, the creator of Nicki’s Homemade Craft and have fun learning how to crochet the lovely Turkish Star Stitch.
But, how do this stitch flat? Find the answer and more written instructions at Nicki’s Homemade Craft. Read the comments area, too! 🙂
Turkish Star Stitch
Check out the original source for this Turkish Star Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.