- Backpack Crochet Free Pattern You Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Heart Stitch Leg Warmers For Babies And Kids
- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Dragon For That Special Little In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
This cute 3-dimensional stripe pattern that goes up and down creates a very ‘slimming’ effect when it’s being used for making clothing. Also known as Extended TR, TR Loops, Tiny Popcorn, Popcorn Stripes, and Double Crochet this stitch is fun and easy and it looks amazing.
Learn how to make the beautiful Triple Crochet Loops (a.k.a. Treble Crochet Loops) courtesy of Sandy Marie and Moms Crochet and have fun creating projects you love using this crochet stitch pattern.
Triple Crochet Loops
This stitch pattern works very well with any kind of yarn that is not too fuzzy, and any crochet hook suitable for the yarn.
In the picture above I used Red Heart Super Saver Economy, 100% acrylic yarn, in Watercolor. And an I/9 5.5mm crochet hook.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Sandy Marie for this article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!