- Easy Scrap Yarn Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- This Sunflower Bookmark With Tassel Is An Adorable Way To Mark Your Place
- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
With a beautiful texture and a great look, the sand stitch is a very simple stitch to crochet. By combining different colors and thicknesses of yarn you can create simple projects that look absolutely great. The ” How To Do The Sand Stitch” tutorial, courtesy of Krista of the Rescued Paw Designs will show you how to make this fabulous and fun crochet stitch using 3 different color yarns.
The Sand Stitch Crochet Pattern
Crochet Hook that corresponds to the yarn that is being used.
I used a worsted weight yarn Lion Brand Yarn ,Vanna’s Choice.
Make sure to have 3 different color yarns
Check out the original source for the Crochet Sand Stitch pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Rescued Paw Designs
Thanks to Krista for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.