- Amazing Pixelated Granny Squares Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- Delight Your Family With This Beautiful Crochet Easter Basket
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Little Pastel Pink Baby Blanket
Even those who love crochet a lot get tired sometimes by the same old crochet stitches. Don’t get me wrong, old fashion stitches are awesome and I love them, but we all fall into a pattern routine now and then, so exploring new stitches not only keeps us entertained, it’s also to our advantage. This modern-looking stitch is great for afghans, scarves and stripes. Is are quite easy to crochet and the texture is surprising and mesmerizing.
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Olivia of HopefulHoney and learn how to crochet The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch. This great looking stitch is based on double crochet so it’s working really quickly.
Thanks to Olivia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.