- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Little Mouse Angel Ornament Makes A Cute Gift That No One Could Resist
- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute And Adorable Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle
- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
Learn how to crochet this lovely stitch and make a great gift for someone who loves cupcakes. The Cupcake Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Wilma Westenberg is fabulous ad easy to follow. This spectacular crochet stitch will work with all kinds of yarn so you can make the project you wish using this really decorative pattern.
The Cupcake Stitch
– 3.5mm hook (US E hook)
– Fine yarn that matches the hook size. 4 colors: pink, white, brown, grey
Check out the original source for The Cupcake Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Willma Made
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.