- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Super Fun Circular Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Gorgeous Bag Using Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
Learn how to crochet this lovely stitch and make a great gift for someone who loves cupcakes. The Cupcake Stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Wilma Westenberg is fabulous ad easy to follow. This spectacular crochet stitch will work with all kinds of yarn so you can make the project you wish using this really decorative pattern.
The Cupcake Stitch
– 3.5mm hook (US E hook)
– Fine yarn that matches the hook size. 4 colors: pink, white, brown, grey
Check out the original source for The Cupcake Stitch Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Willma Made
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.