- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Unisex Crochet Edge Can Make Any Fleece Blanket Look Amazing!
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- [Free Pattern] Crochet A Pretty Granny Squares Blouse
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
Most basic stitches in crochet are useful and versatile and when put together create amazing combinations. This Crochet Picot Stitch, by MyPicot features a fun and easy stitch that gives a great textured design and is quite simple. So simple, you will know it by heart after a few rows. The texture is beautiful and so gentle looking and you can use the stitch to do almost any type of project in crochet.
Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.