- [Free Pattern] Crochet Super Scrubbies
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Feet The Comfort They Deserve With These Super-Cute Slipper Boots
Most basic stitches in crochet are useful and versatile and when put together create amazing combinations. This Crochet Picot Stitch, by MyPicot features a fun and easy stitch that gives a great textured design and is quite simple. So simple, you will know it by heart after a few rows. The texture is beautiful and so gentle looking and you can use the stitch to do almost any type of project in crochet.
Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.