- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- Learn a New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Flower-Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
Most basic stitches in crochet are useful and versatile and when put together create amazing combinations. This Crochet Picot Stitch, by MyPicot features a fun and easy stitch that gives a great textured design and is quite simple. So simple, you will know it by heart after a few rows. The texture is beautiful and so gentle looking and you can use the stitch to do almost any type of project in crochet.
Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.