- Easy Crocheted Potholders Double Thickness Pattern
- Lovely Asymmetrical Crochet Shawl Free Pattern
- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- [Free Pattern] These Dishcloths Are Hands Down, The Best Dish Cloths Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
Most basic stitches in crochet are useful and versatile and when put together create amazing combinations. This Crochet Picot Stitch, by MyPicot features a fun and easy stitch that gives a great textured design and is quite simple. So simple, you will know it by heart after a few rows. The texture is beautiful and so gentle looking and you can use the stitch to do almost any type of project in crochet.
Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.