- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
- [Free Patterns] 7 Really Cute Holiday Pot Holders To Use During Christmas Dinner!
- 5 Petal Crochet Flower Afghan Square To Brighten Your Day
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
Most basic stitches in crochet are useful and versatile and when put together create amazing combinations. This Crochet Picot Stitch, by MyPicot features a fun and easy stitch that gives a great textured design and is quite simple. So simple, you will know it by heart after a few rows. The texture is beautiful and so gentle looking and you can use the stitch to do almost any type of project in crochet.
Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.