- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Any Star Wars Fan Will Absolutely Adore These Droid Beanies
- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Chunky Retro Granny Stash Bag
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
This video tutorial courtesy of Crochet For Baby is going to show you how to make a very pretty stitch called Lily Of The Valley. It is a very pretty crochet stitch with lots of texture. It is nice and thick and perfect for baby blankets. Of course you can use it for other projects as well like crochet scarfs, blouses, sweaters, cardigans or hats. Solid color baby blankets done using this pattern are absolutely beautiful and so are those in two or more colors.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST