- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Crochet iPhone Case You’ll Be Able To Make Really Quick
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy, Super-Fun! This Loopy Love Blanket Pattern Is Fascinating!
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
This crochet stitch will add beauty, style and lots of variety to your project. This Crochet Textured Square Stitch designed by MyPicot requires you to know stitches like double crochet, treble or double treble, font post double crochet and puff stitch. The pattern creates a beautifully textured design that can be used in so many ways.
Crochet Textured Square Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.