- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- Cute Little Whale Applique
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
This stitch is love at first sight! What a great stitch and tutorial! This Chinese Puzzle Stitch by Rhondda of Oombawka Design Crochet is a unique stitch which uses two different types of double crochet within it. This is the perfect challenge to brush up your skills, no matter what level of crocheter you are.
The Chinese Puzzle Stitch 8 inch afghan block is beautifully demonstrated through a very detailed -step-by-step- photo tutorial. You’ll love how easy the all learning process is when you follow Rhonda’s tutorials. This stitch is great for pretty much anything for the cold season and not only: from dish/wash clothes to afghans, this pattern will bring beauty and uniqueness to any project.
I love the look of this square – please note you will need to block this as the edges do not rest completely flat when you are done crocheting.
Thanks to Rhondda for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.