- [Free Pattern] How To Make The Cutest Crochet Heart Shaped Candy Bag
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Stripe-y Crochet Blanket Is The Easiest Thing In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] With Or Without The Border, This Square Is Gorgeous!
This stitch pattern has an easy repeat and creates a very appealing design making it a great choice for blankets and afghans. If you’re looking to make colorfully striped crochet items this beautiful technique is great to know and use.
Learn how to crochet the Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet by following the easy photo tutorial on Nicki’s Homemade Crafts site followed by a video tutorial for those who love learning crochet stitches by following video tutorials.
Ever made the Chevron Stitch? Did you know you can make this stitch with any basic stitch, even single crochet, although the most popular one is the on with double crochets?
Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet
Check out the original source for Chevron Ripple Stitch in Single Crochet with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.