- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- Colorful Corner To Corner Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
This may be just the right crochet stitch you need to make a new coat! Also called the Waistcoat Stitch or Split Single Crochet, the Center Single Crochet is a simple stitch which creates a texture that looks knit. The photo tutorial: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet, courtesy of Maria of Pattern Paradise, will beautifully teach you how to crochet this simple and dense stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.