- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Free Pattern] I Love The Stitch Combos In This Really Pretty Crown Jewels Square
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy Orange Blossom Crochet Afghan Blanket Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Customize Crochet Blanket For All Seasons
This may be just the right crochet stitch you need to make a new coat! Also called the Waistcoat Stitch or Split Single Crochet, the Center Single Crochet is a simple stitch which creates a texture that looks knit. The photo tutorial: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet, courtesy of Maria of Pattern Paradise, will beautifully teach you how to crochet this simple and dense stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.