- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- The Perfect C2C Scrap Blanket For Your Leftover Bits Of Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
This may be just the right crochet stitch you need to make a new coat! Also called the Waistcoat Stitch or Split Single Crochet, the Center Single Crochet is a simple stitch which creates a texture that looks knit. The photo tutorial: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet, courtesy of Maria of Pattern Paradise, will beautifully teach you how to crochet this simple and dense stitch.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Pattern Paradise
Thanks to Maria for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.