- [Free Pattern] 7 Different Gorgeous Flower Blocks Reunited In One Stunningly Beautiful Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Free Pattern] This Cabbage Patch Beanie Is Just So Adorable And Funny!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- Easy Crochet Waffle Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Mypicot designers never cease to amaze me! Check out this beautiful, stunning, absolutely gorgeous crochet stitch! This Butterfly Crochet Stitch by MyPicot is adorably cute and has playfulness in it and so much summer vibe. The perfect crochet stitch you want to use to make darling crochet things and gifts for babies and kids!
This crochet stitch tutorial comes with a diagram and step by step instructions and uses the following crochet stitches: Chain stitch, Slip stitch,Double crochet / Single crochet,Treble / Double crochet, Double treble / Treble Back Post double treble / treble.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: My Picot
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.