- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Blanket Pattern With Pretty, Daisy-Shaped Blocks Of Colors
- How To Make A Cute Sheep Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
The Bavarian Crochet stitch is commonly known as the “Wool Eater” (more in this post). Worked in rows, this great stitch is perfect for all your fall projects! The legend says that this stitch was originally designed by a mother and daughter from Bavaria.
Bavarian Crochet in Rows Free Pattern
This amazing Bavarian Crochet in Rows by Crochet Kitten creates a texture which is tick and very pretty and also different and unique. Your starting chain is a multiple of 8 with 2 added on. This is a beautiful pattern stitch to learn and so perfect for afghans and blankets.
Thanks to Selena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.