- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Peacock Lace Crochet Stitch
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Turn This Block Stitch Square Pattern Into A Full Blanket. It’s So Simple
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Granny Square Jacket
The Bavarian Crochet stitch is commonly known as the “Wool Eater” (more in this post). Worked in rows, this great stitch is perfect for all your fall projects! The legend says that this stitch was originally designed by a mother and daughter from Bavaria.
Bavarian Crochet in Rows Free Pattern
This amazing Bavarian Crochet in Rows by Crochet Kitten creates a texture which is tick and very pretty and also different and unique. Your starting chain is a multiple of 8 with 2 added on. This is a beautiful pattern stitch to learn and so perfect for afghans and blankets.
Thanks to Selena for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.