- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Granny Ripple Pattern For Really Wonderful Cushion Covers
- Market Tote Bag Pattern- Perfect For All Of Your Grocery Shopping
- [Free Pattern] Truly Charming Little Square Anyone Can Make
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Symmetry Wave Stitch Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Easy & Quick To Make, This Magnificent Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For Beginners
Almost all knitters have a favorite cast-on. And they stick with it forever. However, sometimes, is good to know how the other cast-on stitches look like, just in case you want to try a different one for different reasons or simply because you want to make a change.
See bellow a set off 38 awesome Different Cast-On Knitting Stitches, courtesy of Queer-Knits and how they look like. Super useful and extremely attractive selection! Enjoy!
Thanks to Queer-Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.