- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Santa Claus Crochet Christmas Kitchen Towel
- [Free Pattern] Bath Time! These Scrubbing Bubbles Are Really Fun And Easy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] This Blossom Stitch Washcloth Is A Perfect Mother’s Day Gift
Almost all knitters have a favorite cast-on. And they stick with it forever. However, sometimes, is good to know how the other cast-on stitches look like, just in case you want to try a different one for different reasons or simply because you want to make a change.
See bellow a set off 38 awesome Different Cast-On Knitting Stitches, courtesy of Queer-Knits and how they look like. Super useful and extremely attractive selection! Enjoy!
Thanks to Queer-Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.