- [Free Pattern] Your Favorite Little Girl Will LOVE This Cute Santa Purse!
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Zig-Zag Blanket Border
- [Free Pattern] In Full Bloom Crochet Rose Brooch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet For Charity With This Fabulous Yet So Easy & Quick To Work Up Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
Almost all knitters have a favorite cast-on. And they stick with it forever. However, sometimes, is good to know how the other cast-on stitches look like, just in case you want to try a different one for different reasons or simply because you want to make a change.
See bellow a set off 38 awesome Different Cast-On Knitting Stitches, courtesy of Queer-Knits and how they look like. Super useful and extremely attractive selection! Enjoy!
Thanks to Queer-Knits for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.